23 March 2010

No scheme of man, can ever pluck me from His hand.

Dear Reader,

What scares you? One of my sister's today was telling me about a storyteller who came to her school and told ghost stories, they creep ed her out. My family has been facing giant disasters since the beginning of the new year and its stressful to say the least. Lately I have been struggling with the fact that there is nothing I can do to earn God's favor for the past 10 days. I've been saved since I was a little girl, and I know this in my head, but the very fact that I can't do ANYTHING to move our struggles along, to save us from liars with badges, makes me cry out to Jesus with new fever. I hope we win tomorrow despite all odds.

WHAT I'M WORKING ON:
1.) Not falling apart, I'm not doing so well.

WHAT I'M READING:
1.) verses about God being on the side of the innocent.
2.) Kristin Billerbeck's 2nd Spa Girl's novel. I hope to read Camy Tang's suspense books soon though, (yay Amazon!)

WHAT YOU CAN PRAY FOR ME:
1.) That we win tomorrow.

WHATS ON MY iPOD:
1.) In Christ Alone, as sung by Newsboys

No comments: