27 March 2010

No Justice on Fridays I guess

Dear Reader,

Did you know that in the Juvenile Justice System a 70 yr old man can nod off during your trial and still convict you for a charge that you were not even accused of by the "victim" ? Yeah I didn't either. But that is what I just bore witness to yesterday. Its a sin. Now we have to try and figure out if it is appeal able. God help us when little girls with mental issues can run the justice system with NO PHYSICAL EVIDENCE whatsoever. Shit, they don't even need to stick to their story. They don't need dates, physical evidence, documentation or consistency. They just get to point their finger and laugh. I shudder when I think of all of the wanna-be Disney princesses running around this world like Salome and Potiphar's Wife.

WHAT I'M WORKING ON:
1.) Trying to learning enough about the law to help mi hermano.

WHAT I'M READING:
1.) verses about God being on the side of the innocent.
2.) Kristin Billerbeck's 2nd Spa Girl's novel.

WHAT YOU CAN PRAY FOR ME:
1.) That we find out how to help mi hermano.

WHATS ON MY iPOD:
1.) Revelation Song by Kari Jobe.

No comments: