14 April 2010

Prayer is talking to Jesus

Dear Reader,

Life hurts a lot more than I thought it would when I was a kid, a teenager and even a college student. I'm in the real grown-up world and I have been for a year and 4 months now. Some days I keep hoping that Prince Charming will ride up and save the day, but life doesn't work like that. At least not in my experience. I sincerely think that that is because God wants me to rely on Jesus, and not the hope of some man-savior. And in my head I know that, but I still have those habits of hoping a guy will pull over and help me when my car breaks down, instead of honking at me and going on his way while a homeless guy shakes his cigar in my face and tells me how crappy life is. Anyway, I haven't written like I should lately. Not even on my novel that I'm supposed to be editing. I just need for it to go well on Monday. I need my brother to come home. Life feels unfair without him at home where he should be. Learning how to drive. Making dreams into plans.

WHAT I'M WORKING ON:
1.) Having faith that God's got everything under control.

WHAT I'M READING:
1.) Galatians.
2.) Kristin Billerbeck's 3rd Spa Girl's novel.

WHAT YOU CAN PRAY FOR ME:
1.) That everything goes well for my brother on Monday.

WHATS ON MY iPOD:
1.) Tu Reinas by Rojo

No comments: