22 February 2012

On the Road Again

I'M MOVING TO SOUTH FLORIDA! This Northy Philly girl is changing it up a little! I've kicked the day job, become a single girl again, and I've decided to go on a road trip to my new abode in South Florida. I've even decided to change up my writing settings. Instead of writing about characters in Lehigh Valley PA I'll be writing about characters living in South Florida. I'm excited for the much needed change. Have you ever enbarked on such a grand adventure?

WHAT I'M WORKING ON:
1.) A sequel to my first novel
2.) A fun series about 4 Latinas in their senior year of high school, and possibly 1st years of college.

WHAT I'M READING:
1.) 1 Corinthians
2.) Max Ride series by James Paterson.

WHAT YOU CAN PRAY FOR ME:
1.) That the BIG MOVE goes smoothly.

WHATS ON MY iPOD:
1.) Ojala que pudiera borrarte.

No comments: