05 March 2010

La Cosa es que...

Dear Reader,

So I loved reading Only Uni by Camy Tang again this week. If you haven't read it, fight your way over to amazon.com and buy it! It's simply lovely. I love it because it shows the real struggles of a Christian woman in a world that pulls against her every step of the way.

WHAT I'M WORKING ON:

1.) I recorded a bunch of scene on my voice memo on my iphone for my new book. For now, I'm calling it Pues, No but we'll see what title it ends up with in a year. I've named the four main characters: Vicky, Carmela, Maruja and Ariel.
2.) "The Red Envelope" is making me pull my hair out but at least I'm working on it. The thing is, everyone in the town still wants to blame the hippy for the murder, but she's not guilty, (or is she?)
3.) I keep cutting out pictures for my historical novel.

WHAT I'M READING:
1.) She's All That (Spa Girls #1) by Kristin Billerbeck.

WHAT YOU CAN PRAY FOR ME:
1.) That our house sells.

WHAT'S ON MY iPOD:
1.) Now it Moves by Salvador.

2 comments:

Camy Tang said...

Thanks so much for the endorsement of my book! I'm so glad you liked it!

I'll be praying your house sells!
Camy

Mandy Maria said...

You welcome!